To submit an online application for MyHealth Online, you will need:
- to be at least 18 years of age
(patients 13-17 years old can enroll during an office visit)
- to be an Atrius Health patient
(non-Atrius Health guardians can get proxy access to an Atrius Health patient via proxy access)
- internet access and a working email account that you check regularly
- an internet browser that meets the recommended minimum guidelines defined here
- to accept the Terms and Conditions statement
Enrolling is easy:
- Fill out an online application
- Within 1-3 business days, we will send you an access code
- Come back to the MyHealth Online home page and click the "Activate Now" button
- Enter the access code that you received from us. You will be prompted to create your own ID (username) and password
That's it! You can then sign in with your MyHealth Online ID (username) and password each time you visit the MyHealth Online web site or mobile application.
Note: if you have ever created your MyHealth Online ID (username) or logged into the site, you do not need to submit an application. Have you forgotten your ID?
MyHealth Online is not intended to replace an office visit. It should only be used for routine and non-urgent matters. Please do not send messages through MyHealth Online that require urgent attention. For any urgent medical matters, please call your doctor's office, or call 911.