New MyHealth Online features
December 2016: EyeCare Center
View your eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions in MyHealth.
- Eyeglass Prescriptions - You can now view and print your most recent eyeglass prescription in MyHealth Online. Eyeglass prescriptions are valid for 2 (two) years from the date of the exam. Expired prescriptions are not displayed.
- Contact Lens Prescriptions - You can now view and print your most recent contact lens prescriptions from MyHealth Online. Contact lens prescriptions are valid for 1 (one) years from the date of the exam. Expired prescriptions are not displayed.
If you have a prescription, you will see the "EyeCare Center" under the "My Medical Record" menu:
June 2016: MyHealth Online web site redesign with new features added:
- Online Specialty Booking - In addition to booking appointments online for primary care departments, you can now book specialty appointments online for Podiatry, Nutrition, Gynecology (excluding Obstetrics), Rheumatology and Urology as well.
- Pre-Visit Updates - You can save time at your next appointment by using Pre-Visit Update to update some information, up to 14 days before most appointments.
- Update your Insurance - Changes in your insurance coverage? Now you can easily update your insurance information, confirming we have your current coverage on file.
- Pay your Bill - View billing information, pay online, and sign up for paperless billing.
- Referrals - View current or past referrals, and request new referrals.
- Upload Your Photo - Choose a passport-style photo that will show on the web site and in your medical record. Photos will be visible to staff when they review your record, increasing your security and safety by ensuring you are correctly identified.
- Apple Watch - Support for Apple Watch.
Log in to see more!
We hope you enjoy the new features and site design.
Thank you being an Atrius Health member and using MyHealth Online!
- The MyHealth Online Team