On July 1st, 2017 South Shore Medical Center (SSMC) will join the South Shore Health System.
What does this mean for South Shore Medical Center Patients using MyHealth Online?
- On June 14th, online appointment scheduling will no longer be available.
- On June 28th, your Atrius Health MyHealth Online account will be transitioned to be read-only.
You will not be able to send new messages or request medication renewals.
After July 1st, 2017:
- Patients should sign up for a new account at mychart.southshorehealth.org.
- Any new communications, refill requests, appointments, etc. should be done using your new account with the South Shore MyChart portal.
- Most other features will still be available on the Atrius Health MyHealth Online web site, including medications, allergies, download your record, etc.
On November 1st, 2017:
- Your Atrius Health MyHealth Online account will be deactivated. You should only be accessing your medical record using the new South Shore Health MyChart portal.
These restrictions and deactivations do NOT APPLY to patients who have been seen at an Atrius Health location outside of South Shore Medical Center (for example, a visit with a specialist at Quincy) within the past 3 years.
- Patients who have primary care provider with SSMC and have been seen at another Atrius Health location can continue to use MyHealth Online without restriction.
- Any communications, appointment and refill requests with SSMC providers should use the new South Shore MyChart site.
We are dedicated to providing a smooth transition to all affected patients. Your Atrius Health medical records will be transferred to the new South Shore records system.